Saturday, June 17, 2006

Well, Cook Me Blistered!!

I finished the pool yesterday, two days ahead ofthe goal I had set for it to be done.

Sometimes, being "goal driven" can get you into some big time trouble. Because I have not worn a swimsuit in 2 years, my shoulders and back have not had much exposure to the sun. In just 1 1/2 hours, I got BLISTERED. And it hurts.

So much for enjoying the pool today. Maybe tonight when the sun goes down. grrrrr...

But we got in yesterday! then I went out and bought the boys floats.

Great cookout last night, altho no one wanted to sit next to me. I was a living outdoor heater with this sunburn. Fortunately Tony's mother only brought sodas to the party. So my kitchen never got trashed.

Going out Father's Day shopping tonight. That oughta be fun!

more later......

1 comment:

Southeast Weather... said...

Congrats on getting the pool done two days in advance.

"Fortunately Tony's mother only brought sodas to the party. So my kitchen never got trashed."
LOL