Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thar She Blows!!

Back in April, Iwrote about how my goofy DH had to go to Atlanta for a sales meeting. He took my car and left me his truck which I had discovered had a bad tire.

He shrugged off the "area of suspicion" when he came home, and said there wasn't anything wrong with his tire.

At 7:30 this morning he called home and asked if he may borrow my car for the day. He had decided to get his tire fixed, and was on his way home.

I couldn't help but notice the remnants of a badly shredded tire in the back of the truck and the dinky little donut he had put in it's place.

I cannot seem to wipe the sarcastic smirk off of my face!!

But it got us out of the house for a while, he took us to Home Depot and Staples since he was in a serious time crunch.

I am not one to tell some one "I told you so." But that doesn't mean I can't think it.
I am glad he wasn''t hurt in an accident, which could have easily happened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People tend to procastinate when it comes to buying tires I've noticed...personally never had a "convenient" flat steph lol

Stephanie's Place said...

No Kidding..... must be a "guy thing" LOL!! :)