Sunday, April 09, 2006

Busy Week Ahead

I have bitten off way more than I can chew.

Going back to OB on Tues. Granny has an appt. on Wed. to get her staples out. My messy aunt is going back again. She is more trouble than anyone, so so messy!

Funny how a slob can make time to make a mess, but suddenly doesn't feel like cleaning up after oneself.

I will be there to keep the messy aunt under control.

The neat and clean aunt leaves on Tues. Tony has to work in Mobile this week, so he will be there too.

It would be nice if we could just MOVE down there. I have a feeling we will be there a lot.

Yard Sale on Fri and Sat. That means I have today and tommorrow to get my stuff ready. And clothes washed, ironed and packed.

Had a great day with Tony yesterday. Sam went to his grandmother's house and I had forgotten Elijah had a party to go to. So we had all day to ourselves which is very rare!

We found a few yard sales to go to. I have new things on Ebay now.

Go to www.ebay.com and look up by seller Madhatter1972. It is mostly shoes that belonged to Elijah and me, but we have a few things from sales on there too.

After the yard sales, we went to lunch at Papa Saia's in Alabaster. It is a sports bar and grill, they have the best wings! It was nice being able to go and eat without being rushed or having to keep the little monkey from climbing out of his chair.

Lots of labels to make - better scoot!

No comments: