Thursday, March 02, 2006

Trying Times and Awesome News

Good news is always best first - Tony got a new job!! I am so tickled for him - the last year has not been easy. We never see him, and when he is home, he is always on the cell phone for one petty problem after another. Even in the middle of the night. It sucks - but it will soon be over. YAY!!!

He will be traveling more, but home more too. Seems that this job will be more structured, and he will like this one better, I think. Plus it is right here in Alabaster. YAY!!! Maybe we can do lunch like old times :)

I am still working in the Bathroom from Hell. The paint is on, just have some piddly stuff to finish up. I am too tired tonight tho.

Elijah is walking everywhere. He has been epescially good while I have endured this challenge. Sam has been the best though. The night of the wallpaper stripping, he changed Elijah's poopy diaper!! And he got the diaper on straight!! I was amazed. Of course, it cost me tho........ :)

Elijah learned two new words this week. He said Bye Bye when he waved, and today he looked at the cat and said "mow mow". Now, I know that isn't a word, but we knew what he was trying to say.......

No comments: