Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Rumor Has It

I was minding my own business last night, looking at Tony's purchases he bought off of Ebay shortly before bedtime, when my sister calls me with some ghastly news.

She told me I was going to have a new brother or sister.

"Do WHAT?" I asked, in my best Jeff Foxworthy's "You Might Be a Redneck" voice.....

"You're pregnant again??" No wait.... that can't be right.

Ok, so she is trying to tell me that my father got his girlfriend knocked up.

Impossible. They have only been dating a few weeks, and they are like... OLD. (ewwwww)

Kristen says it isn't impossible. She sounds serious.

Then I hear my beloved brother in law Stacy in the background. Ah HAH!!

He has been known to stir up trouble. He gets on the phone.

"What are you doin' gurl?" he drawls.....

No, the question is.. what are YOU doing??

His story has wayyyy too many holes in it. He said my uncle set them up months ago, when really they met online just recently.

My sister, who cannot lie without laughing had me more convinced.

Needless to say, I lost no sleep over the "joke" which they still say is true altho I confirmed that it wasn't.

Dad was in on it, and was expecting my call at 6:45 am this morning.

Ha to you Stacy and Kristen, don't worry, I still love you guys, but I am gonna get even one day.

:)

3 comments:

Michael said...

hey Stephanie I'm glad to here your GrandMother is doing well. God is good I have got into so many things at church I love it. Well I hope that one day we might can be friends again be blessed.

Stephanie's Place said...

Thanks Michael. I got home late last night and just saw your comment.

Glad to know you are having fun in church!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I really enjoyed looking over your blog. I stumbled across it while I was looking for baby shower centerpiece to compare to some of the baby shower centerpiece I make. If you get a chance, go to www.diapergifts.com and let me know what you think. I will be coming back to vist your blog often. Good Luck!