Friday, March 24, 2006

A nice day off

I got rid of the kids yesterday.

My mother in law has had all four grandkids since yesterday.

I wonder if she has keeled over yet. I thought she may have gone mad at first.

She had my nephews Chris (10) and Blake (4).

Top that with a 12 year old, and a 1 year old, who thinks he is 2.

I think I am gonna have to go and rescue her shortly. But only after I finish a few things and get a nice long shower.

I got nearly all of the laundry done, which had grown to a huge pile, thanks to a certain cat who decided to pee on our bed, and Sam's bed.

He's gotta go.

I have to finish childproofing with a few nifty things that I ordered. The rest should come by this weekend.

I went out last night with my friend Joe and his wife Christy. Christy made an excellent pasta dish, with shrimp. I think she missed her calling, and should become a chef. We had a good time, they didn't have their son Dawson, so it was really great we could have some grown up time.
Tony stayed home. I am not used to him coming in so early.

Gotta scoot so I can get finished up. :)

No comments: