Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ever Have One of Those Days??

This is a day where I cannot seem to get anything accomplished.

I have a mountain of laundry to do, and some straightning up around the house, but I cannot get motivated.

I am trying to reason with myself for my laziness.

Last week, I spent 5 days straight in a rather small bathroom. I stripped wallpaper, spackled holes galore, sanded the walls, and painted, scraped and re-accessorized.

All while keeping the house neat and laundry up.

Yesterday, I accomplished what many cannot do. I did our taxes for the very first time.

No short form for us. We want all that is due, so I filed every deductible I could think of.

I am quite proud.

Sam is home from school for pink eye. He is getting much accomplished today - he has cleaned his room and made his bed, and now he is helping his grandfather clean up his yard, and earning $10 at the same time.

He will probably get more if I know my dad.

Did you know that a tiny bottle (less than 1" tall) of pink eye antibiotic drops costs $53???!!!!!
I told Sam he better not squirm when I put these thing in.

I did sweep, mop and make the bed. And, I guess I will go put some laundry away now.
I'd rather read a book.

A mommy's job never ends :)

No comments: